Posted by : Unknown Thursday, September 1, 2016

I'm a single mother 24rs old, I met a guy on Facebook exactly 3yrs now, we have been talking but sometimes we have issues and stay away for months and get back together I'm deeply in love with this guy and he's in love with me, but all the while we haven't met because he's outside the country. I can tell he's not married over there don't have a kid.

Today, he confirmed his ticket he's coming soon and the plan is to go see my people and take me to his people, suddenly he asked me if I have ever slept with anyone for the whole 3yrs we have been dating I just decided to tell him the truth . I told him I had sex with someone November last year and it was just a fling and to be honest I have been keeping myself for him, but that was a mistake. And that was it till now I never tried that again, he just got angry now he broke up with me called me names blocked me on all social media. I changed number to add him up again he hasn't un-block me now. I have been begging him all day. He said he's not coming no more he will cancel the ticket. We can just be friends. I love him so so much please.
I need advice what can I do to win him back I know he's heart broken. Was I wrong in telling him or I did the right thing . Please, its urgent I  am loosing my mind. I can't do without him I know people will say I  am in love with someone I've never met yes its very true it happens.

Drop your comment below.
Send your story misolakhemmy@gmail.com

- Copyright © WELCOME TO VOICESALOUD - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -