Posted by : Unknown Friday, September 2, 2016

‎Hello Voices, Nice work you are doing here. I will like you to post this my life story and get advice from you as well as your fans.

I Am a 25year old lady. I Am in a dilemma with three guys(not dating all of them before you all start judging me). I met my boyfriend(A) 7years ago and he is a wonderful guy but the problem is that he is a school certificate holder and I have been encouraging him to study more but it's like he is not ready for that. The problem with him now is that he is battling with low self esteem and insecurity. His English sucks and sometimes I can't proudly presents him as my guy.

There is this other one(B) ‎, he is based abroad and he knows about my relationship and loves me so much. He is older than me and he is mature with the way he handles things but I am scared because of all the stories we hear about all these abroad guys. He is planning to come home to do the normal rites but if that is if I give him the go ahead and I don't think I can do that because there is age difference.

I met this other guy(C) some months ago. He is the outspoken guy and from all indications, I know he loves me but his dream is to build a house before getting married. I Am not desperate to get married at all because I have dreams I also want to accomplish before settling down. I Am the type of girl that don't like to put her burden on people. The problem now is guy(A) is planning to get me a promise ring so that guys can see i am engaged while I  am planning to break up with him because I want to give myself some space from guys and my parents did not approve him.

I Am just confused  and everything is kind of complicated. I don't even know if this story makes any sense(insults are allowed).

Drop your comment below.
Send your story to Misolakhemmy@gmail.com

- Copyright © WELCOME TO VOICESALOUD - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -