Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, August 31, 2016

I have dated a girl for 2years now. when my initial plans was just to catch fun but she was more than meets the eyes. I can't find a good reason to break up with her but I don't want to keep her longer than necessary because she was a virgin when I met her @ 24years then I was 25,she is very discipline though she have her faults too but manageable. Now she wants to wait for me till i am ready but I am insisting she gets married to some other persons once she sees because I am still not ready for now.

Although I have a Job that can handle the bills very well for now but can't really know why I  am saying am not ready for marriage except for the fact that am aiming to attain a level financially before marriage.
...Please am I still too young for marriage @27 or am I just being scared of marriage.
I need advice so that I don't start what I can't finish or Finish what i am suppose to keep. Life is too short to make serious Mistakes.

Drop your comment below.
Send your story to misolakhemmy@gmail.com

- Copyright © WELCOME TO VOICESALOUD - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -