Posted by : Unknown Thursday, September 8, 2016

Hello Voices, I am 24 and just graduated. Presently dating a guy I met in school who's currently serving.
Now he wants to meet my parents to make his intentions known even if he still wants to continue with his Masters degree.
Settling down will take him 3-4 years from now. According to him he wants to get close to my family because I'm close to his already. But the issue here is my dad doesn't like the 'dating' stuff because the guy can disappoint after waiting for him. He always calls girls foolish for waiting for a particular guy. But my guy is insisting on the introduction, that my dad might see nothing wrong with it. What should I do?

Drop your comment below.
Send your story to misolakhemmy@gmail.com

5 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Thanks for sharing your story. Since your guy is planning to do introduction with you, I think that's a sign of seriousness and should convince your dad that he's not a time waster. All the best ma'am.

  2. Unknown says:

    Thanks for sharing your story. Since your guy is planning to do introduction with you, I think that's a sign of seriousness and should convince your dad that he's not a time waster. All the best ma'am.

  3. Miracle says:

    At poster, your dad must be a 'soji' dad. I understand his fears probably because he has done the same to other ladies. Lol. Sorry but I think that guy is serious. Who knows if things will be easy for him soon.

  4. Miracle says:

    It took you long to post today sister Misola.

  5. Unknown says:

    I'm sorry. I have been acting lazy. Won't happen again. Apology accepted?

- Copyright © WELCOME TO VOICESALOUD - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -