Posted by : Unknown Monday, September 5, 2016

Hello Voices, I am a 25yrs old lady, I broke up from my 3yrs relationship few months ago nd it was a tough one. He used to be my best friend before we started dating and along the line he stopped taking me serious, u know those things that a boyfriend will normally do to impress his girlfriend he stopped doing that because he feels i am going no where. The relationship was more like a brother and sister relationship which was not cool for me at all.

After the breakup I was out in the market but not searching, wanted a break from a whole 3yrs of my life wasted but I hate been alone a lot, then I met another guy after 3 to 4 months.  He is everything I wanted, and I like him a lot  but he also just survived a horrible relationship that was worse than mine and the problem is that sometimes it gets to him. He has been with his ex for 5 to 6yrs and they started up on a good note but along the line the relationship broke so he believes it may happen to our relationship.  So every little thing triggers him to say something hurtful comments like

''this is the same thing that happened before, we should maybe rethink this situation because I don't want to go through this again"

How can a person say such things to someone you are already involve with. And the relationship is almost 3 months old.  Please, advice me on what to do  because I am confused and his past is affecting my relationship, and I like him soooooo much.

Drop your comment below.
Send your story to misolakhemmy@gmail.com

- Copyright © WELCOME TO VOICESALOUD - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -