Posted by : Unknown Friday, September 2, 2016

Hello voices, I am a lady of 28 years old, when I was 18, I had a relationship with a guy that was a couple of years older  but I was really naive and somehow I had sex with him and I was pregnant. When I found out I was scared and I told a friend about it and she gave me something to use. The drugs wasn't good for my system so I fainted and that was how my mom found me and in panic she called our pastor because my dad was not home that day and he took me to d hospital.
So after d doctor revived me  I was discharged  but on my way home I started bleeding so in short I had to do DnC. Now I am dating a guy whose elder brother used to be friends with our pastor and by friends I mean very good friends. So, I am scared that the pastor might have told him or the pastor's wife might have told the brother's wife and I really love the guy and we are hoping to build a life together so I don't know if I should tell him about d abortion or just keep mute and hope his brother and the wife knows nothing about it.
I have asked God for forgiveness but I feel guilty whenever he tells me to go with him to his brother's house so much that i am always uncomfortable there and the brother's wife is already asking him that what am I to him. I need advice from matured minds only please.

Drop your comment below.
Send your story to misolakhemmy@gmail.com

- Copyright © WELCOME TO VOICESALOUD - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -