Posted by : Unknown Friday, August 26, 2016

Hello Voices, I'm in a stage of dilemma.i met a lady on FB, she is an Igbo girl while I'm a yoruba guy (32 yrs). Sincerely speaking, she has been so wonderful,she is not the demanding type ( unlike d general believe about ibo girls), she is caring,hardworking, she is also good when it comes to sex.
when we met, I thought she won't be serious ( ladies of nowadays) but she proved otherwise. The relationship is about 7 months now and it gets stronger in her heart daily.

The  problem is she has been told by her parents not to bring a yoruba guy home ( tho she said they can't choose for her) also, I don't think I can Marry an ibo girl.
Please, how can I end the relationship without hurting her cos she doesn't deserves to be hurt.
Please, ls matured minds help me.

Drop your comment below
Send your story to misolakhemmy@gmail.com

- Copyright © WELCOME TO VOICESALOUD - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -