Posted by : Unknown Sunday, August 21, 2016

Hello voices, Here is my story all of a sudden my boyfriend started acting up in 2014 I begged him, I talked to him if I have done something wrong he said nothing, he calls me whenever he feels like and he picks only when he wants to. Even on my convocation day he did not call me not until later in the night claiming he has been calling me that the network was bad that he couldn't reach me, as time goes on I started to deal with the fact that he doesn't like me anymore and I moved on, mind u when we were fine he was the best I could ever ask for, I even talk to him anyhow and I would say things to him and I would even make him beg me in the presence of his friends, I would threaten him with breakups and we would settle it and be cool. So I Met this guy and I started liking him, he stays close to me, it was when I started liking this guy my boyfriend now came back begging me that he does not know why he acted that way with me that he's so sorry, that he had ish with his business blah blah blah, I couldn't take him back cause I was already liking the new guy, he told my sister to talk to me and my sister did and she told me the devil you have known is better than the Angel you know nothing about.

I didn't listen because the new guy was really tickling my brain, not until we started dating, mind u did I tell u I met this new guy through my friend and that my friend told me he has someone he loves in the Uk, I told my friend it won't be serious just FWB, after getting close to him I started to see all his bad attitude, he is rude, when he's drunk he says all sort of things to me, he once told me I don't excites him anymore, he would tell me to fuck off, through it all I can't still break up with him, now I am begging my ex but he doesn't want me anymore.

And my boyfriend they have told me several times that he isn't for me and I have seen it in my dream that he Loves somebody else not me, and he would leavE me for the person, I don't know how to break up with him cause I can't even let him go.
My ex isn't coming back even if he does I am scared he might still act the way he did the other time, and I have another guy have known for 5yrs who loves me and want to marry me but I don't no why I don't love him even when I try hard to love him, and he has been there before this guys.
Please I need your advice me.

Drop your comments below.
Send your story to misolakhemmy@gmail.com

- Copyright © WELCOME TO VOICESALOUD - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -