Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Hello Voices,  i'm a girl of 25 dating a guy of 31. The problem is that any time we had issues, he always calls me a prostitute he will insult me and say that I'm not even fine that my shape is not even good. Later, he will starts begging me that when he is angry that's how he talks. Secondly, he is very stingy anytime I complain to him that I'm broke he will give me 200 or 500 according to him he said he doesn't like spending money without getting it back and this guy has seen my people but have not seen his people, should I still continue with the relationship?
Please advice a sister.

Drop your comment below.
Send your story to misolakhemmy@gmail.com.

- Copyright © WELCOME TO VOICESALOUD - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -