Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Hello voices,  I want to use this medium to seek your advice. I Am a guy of 30 and met my current girlfriend 2 years ago when I was about completing my undergraduate programs. We started well and she was so supporting and understanding all through my service year but late last year, there was a drastic change in our relationship and it is still in existence as we speak. I Have done everything to go back to our old ways but all to no avail. I Have even tried to move on but all to no avail.

Since the change, she has been calling me by my name, she can't tell she misses or love me, if I say it she will reply by saying OK. Recently, she opened up to tell me how she doesn't miss me as much but she is not willing to leave and hoping things will bounce back. I asked if she is seeing someone else so I won't be deceived, she said no one, asked what I have done wrong and she said I haven't done anything. Asked if it was financial problem, she said no. I am a guy who takes care of someone I love and n shows much attention.

Is it that I have not see someone that loves me? Should I continue or quit? Your candid advice please.

Drop your comment below.
Send your story to misolakhemmy@gmail.com

- Copyright © WELCOME TO VOICESALOUD - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -