Posted by : Unknown Monday, August 22, 2016

Hello voices,  I have been crying all week. I can't eat, can't think straight in  a couple of months I should be heading out for my masters. I'm praying earnestly that my period is just late and this cycle decided to be a 29 day cycle rather than my usual 24 day cycle. With this delay my breasts are so sore and tender. Its my first time to experience this.
Someone walked past me and the perfume smelt horrible and irritating. My body feels hot when touched. Please I need reassurance that it's nothing. I met my now bf last year and I was head over heels in love. As time passed it dawned on me I was the one more in love and he was probably just with me out of pity or something I still cant place my hands on. He still talks to his ex and has several other girls he flirts with. He never says anything romantic to me or any endearing words but each time I come across his chats by mistake he showers those other girls with sweet words. He never gives me anything. He calls daily to know how I am talks about his future plans wit me.

He invited me to his family house and I met his family and they all loved me. I always ponder why he would introduce me to his family and yet don't want to commit? The last time we made love he called a day later to tell me he doesn't want a child now because he isn't ready as he doesn't have a job and  he asked if I was ready? I was so pained calling to tell me he doesn't want a baby after we just did what makes babies and thinking just saying I don't want a baby would make it not happen. I feel so unloved by him and it hurts.

He never ceases to look for faults in my dressing. He Suggests I tone my skin and get fat so my bum and breasts gets bigger. I finally decided I am done and wanted out but now with this what?. I am so confused. Could I be pregnant? If yes,  I'm thinking of abortion because I am afraid his baby will be a constant reminder of a man I loved/love so dearly but never loved me in return.

How do I even face my parents, do I tell them? My future! How do I cope with a baby? (if it is)school and work, if it will be impossible, can I give the child up for adoption? Should I tell him about the pregnancy? But I don't want to ever have anything to do with him anymore because the pain will just be afresh with each conversion I have with him. I just want to forget him and move on and the only way to achieve this is to  keep it a secret from him. I just want to keep it a secret from every one, travel out, have the baby and never tell anyone. Please is it the right decision to make? What are the pros and cons in the long run ? Please I need your advice badly.

Drop your comment below.
Send your story to misolakhemmy @gmail.com

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    I will first of all suggest you go for pregnancy test because you are only guessing.

- Copyright © WELCOME TO VOICESALOUD - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -