Posted by : Unknown Monday, August 1, 2016

Hi Kemisola. This is a nice blog you have here. I hope I will find solution to what I am going through here.

This is my story.

 I finally said 'yes' to this guy early this year when he moved to my town because he got a job. In short, he was completely broke and his siblings were not helping him out financially. With my own hard earned cash, I got an apartment for him, furnished it, bought him food stuffs and few other necessities just to make him comfortable at his new apartment. To be honest, I don't see any big deal in any of the things I did since we were a couple and we are suppose to be there for each other but Kemisola
, thinking about how I  so degraded myself in the name of LOVE only to be cheated on makes my head spin. He's a medical doctor and of course will be paid large so I really didn't see any cause not to lend him cash since he assured me he'll pay up as soon as he got paid. To cut the long story short, I was using his phone few days ago when a message came in on his whatsapp. The first three words got me going through his chats. My beloved boyfriend have three different girls he chats with sexually. He also sent his nudes to one of them. I was shocked to speak and I did not confront him. I acted like nothing happened. Few days ago, I went to his place and saw him with a female visitor, he introduced us to each other with our names(on a normal day, he'll introduce me as his babe). I picked what I went for and left. Then just two nights ago, I went to his place again, saw the same girl's car parked outside, knocked on the door and it took him 20 good minutes to open the door for me. I entered the room only for the smell of alcohol to welcome me and the girl hid in his bathroom and he was stammering. I just smiled and walked out. To my surprise, he ran after me, not to beg but to ask for the house key he gave me. I'm this very calm girl and it hurts as hell to be taken for granted. I dont want to lose my cool because I will end up regretting my actions but at the same time, I want this dude to feel the pains he caused me. If I were to do it in a barbaric manner, I would have dragged the girl out of that bathroom and do something that is not totally me. My problem is not the girl but the cheating asshole. Please how do I treat his fuck up and get my money back? I need advice before I lose my mind please!

You are free to drop your advice in the comment box below.

Send your story to Misolakhemmy@gmail.com.

- Copyright © WELCOME TO VOICESALOUD - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -