Posted by : Unknown Saturday, August 20, 2016

Hello voices, I started seeing this guy some months ago. He is a great guy to be honest. Has a few flaws but then again, who doesn't and I really like him. Now the problem is, he still claims to have a girlfriend and its not me. He said they have been dating for some Years and can't be together because she is a Muslim and her parents don't want her to settle with a Christian. I understood for a while but these days this situation is pissing me off.

I have asked him severally I am to him and he would say you're my girlfriend but then who is the other girl to you? He would tell me its little by little he has to break away from her because they were together for a long time. He's a good man but I want him all to myself....
Is that too much to ask? I can't claim to be in a relationship now because I don't know what to call what I'm in and I can't go after being in a relationshihp with other guys because I'm not the type that gathers them.

I'm a one guy at a time kind of girl. Please I'm confused what should I do? Should I leave him or stay? Is he lying about something. Please give me constructive advice I don't want any comment.

Drop your comment below.
Send your story to misolakhemmy@gmail.com

- Copyright © WELCOME TO VOICESALOUD - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -