Posted by : Unknown Thursday, August 18, 2016

Hi voices, please hide my ID. I am a girl of 22, I dated my ex boyfriend for 4 years but it was a no sex relationship but I later lost my virginity to him and we later broke up. Note, we used condom my first time so after then we broke up.

I have a new boyfriend and we have been dating for 3 years now.  Whenever we have sex,  we don't use protection but I have never mistakenly  taken in one day  I am beginning to be scared that I may not give birth in future.
Do u think the problem could be from me or him? What should I do I need advice on how to handle this.

Voices, come to my aid please.

It is seriously eating me up please help a sister out. Note, he is only the guy I have been having unprotected sex with.
Please, post as soon as Possible don't forget to hide my ID.

Drop your comment below.
See your story to misolakhemmy@gmail.com

- Copyright © WELCOME TO VOICESALOUD - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -