Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Hello voices, Please there is this friend of mine since childhood we do things together almost like brother and sister but we got separated when he went to Ghana to school while I was here in Nigerian.

We lost contact and move on with our lives. Now I have a fiance whom I am planning to get married to and this friend of mine came back last year. Ever since he came back, I've been having issues with my relationship though there is nothing between us but my bf doesn't understand saying he doesn't want to see us together. This is someone who has always been there since childhood.
I don't wanna loose my friend nor my bf. Please I need your advice.

Drop your comment below.
Send your story to misolakhemmy@gmail.com

- Copyright © WELCOME TO VOICESALOUD - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -