Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Hello voices,  I am currently dating a guy now, we have had series of discussion ranging from our temperaments and Love languages, about his immediate family and their relationships, his dos and don'ts likewise mine, his turn on and turn off likewise mine. He is currently 30yrs of age , 2nd year in a Federal University, doing a little business and I am 26yrs, Currently a Professional healthWorker. His Genotype AA and mine As. I love him so much and he is just my opposite temperament and he loves me too.  But he is from an average home and I came from a very Poor background.
My mom insisted that I have to marry one engineer which she said he is an already made man, that he is the kind of Person that fits me not a Man that is still studying and struggling to stand on his feet. That she will never allow me to make the kind of Mistake she made by marrying my poor dad. She also warned me Not to Present that guy in 200level To marriage committee in church. To the extent that she reported me to my siblings and they are now sending hurting words and also threatening me.  They are all accusing me of being a stubborn child who does not listen to our parents.  They said I am not ready to change the status of our family.

My Confusion is, why didn't they bring the engineer all this while, Why must it be now that I have gone far with this other guy? Why must it be NOW!  Even if my mum meant well, why will she hurt me like this? Why can't she understand what it means to be in love?

Please I need your sincere advise.
Ladies with experience like this should please help me.

Drop your comment in the box below.
Send your story to misolakhemmy@gmail. Com

- Copyright © WELCOME TO VOICESALOUD - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -