Posted by : Unknown Thursday, August 18, 2016

Hello voices, I am in a relationship of 6years and 3 months.  I have met his parents and he has met mine. I am a graduate . My relationship is average because I'm very romantic and emotional but my man is just there. If I tell him to be more romantic, he will tell me that that's him and that I should take him that's way. He nags a lot which makes me cry every every time we have any misunderstanding and he won't beg me to stop crying.  Instead, he either sleep off or continues doing what he's doing and will shout at me to stop crying.
I know I have my flaws too but I have been trying my best to make the relationship work. I love him so much and so used to him.

I have never cheated on him all through our 6yearsvof dating because I'm the type of girl that don't cheat in a relationship. 

The issue now is that he's an Apostolic faith member and they don't use jeweleries ,attachments and make ups.  We have been discussing the issue and because of him, I have stopped wearing trousers, stopped using long weavons.  He told me to stop making up yesterday or else I'm going to see hell in marriage(that's how he used to put it). I love making up and I have told him that I will just be applying moderate ones. I am even into Beads making which is against their doctrine in church.  I told him that we should part ways that maybe we are not meant for each other because I can't imagine doing ordinary weavings, plating and no ear-rings in future which will automatically change me to SU. I am a lady and I love looking good.

I know my fellow ladies will understand.  Please ladies, I hope I am not making a mistake.  I need your advice please.

Drop your comment below.
Send your story to misolakhemmy@gmail.com

- Copyright © WELCOME TO VOICESALOUD - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -