Posted by : Unknown Friday, August 19, 2016

Hello Voices, please post for me and notify me so I can follow up on the comments.

I am an igbo boy in my 20's and  also a final year student of a federal university in the East with my small business. My problem is that I met and fell in love with a beautiful and intelligent damsel in school who unfortunately happens to be an hausa girl, believe me when I tell u that I have never loved any girl the way I love this my nyariya and  I believe she feels the same way about me as well.

All my friends in school thinks that I have gone mad for choosing her over d multitude of my beautiful igbo sisters, but d truth is that nobody gets me the way she does. Her smile alone is enough to cool my temper and loving her is so easy because she is so caring and intuitive of my needs. She is very much aware of my confraternal affiliations & shady dealings but she still insists on sticking it out with me. Honestly, she has quite the jealous streak in her especially where other damsels are concerned but I have learnt to tone it down on my flirtatuos attitude just to keep my princess of the north happy.

Now we are about going on long vacation and  I intends to introduce her to family because I dont want to do kelekele love especially since I found out that she is ride or die and we are soulmates(I am Taurus while she is Scorpio). So please I need advice on how best to table my matter before my parents because I am definately anticipating some high level of opposition from my clan because we all know that the issue of inter tribal love in Nigeria is very dicey especially where the igbos and hausas are concerned. please any useful clue will be highly appreciated because  we dont intend on throwing away what we have for some tribal sentiment.

Thanks in anticipation(PS: she is hausa christian by the way).

Drop your comments below.
Send your story to misolakhemmy@gmail.com.com.

- Copyright © WELCOME TO VOICESALOUD - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -