Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Hello voices, I need your advice. I have a girlfriend whom from the beginning of our affair she told me everything about her even her old intimate affairs with guys. I have never had an affair, she's my first. She told me she was ready to change for better and ready to spend the rest of her life with me. I had a deep thought because I was worried of her past intimate affairs which I was not cool with but then I said it's ok. We will both forget the past. Later, I realized that she still meet with guys of her past from time to time and still welcomes their opinion in her life even when I suggest otherwise.

Then I started complaining - so she stopped telling me about her movement and all. She meets with them at odd times which I felt was not cool. She gave one particular guy priority as if they're still dating and happened to be her ex. Then she started telling me she wants us to separate without definite reasons. Every time she says to me that my rules are too much and she likes to be her own woman. I always tell her it's for her good because she actually requested for my support. I told her she cannot leave her past if she still give those guys especially her ex a priority. So I had a deep thought and decided to break some of my rules. I started having minor intimacy with her with the hope that if that's what she's looking outside for then we can be intimate but no s*x just kiss. Yet I get complains at times like I don't meet up to her urge I've been patient and she has really become better.

She's improving and n tend to be avoiding anything that can bring her past. Well that's what I can say I don't know if she's doing other stuffs behind me. We're presently far from each other. My worry now is even when we feel we're getting better n strong, once in a while she tells me she's afraid of our future together. She tells me "with me it may be hard but with another guy it will be fine". What should I do?

Drop your comment below.
Send your story to misolakhemmy@gmail.com.

- Copyright © WELCOME TO VOICESALOUD - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -