Posted by : Unknown Wednesday, August 3, 2016


I am 28 years old lady. I have been a face book friend to this guy for two good years so this year, he asked me out, he's out of the country while im in Nigeria. I gave in after much pressure. Now its been 3 months, he's meant to come home home by the end of this month for vacation but it was cancelled. I dont like guys that who smoke and I made it clear to him, he denied of which it's obvious in his pictures but since he denied it, I let it slide. Sometime last month, a kid brother to his friend sent me a photo of my bf smoking like an expert, ooohh Lord I was shattered and started raining abuses, he apologized and it was done with. Last week, a girl commented on a photo of him with 'my husband, nice one'. I asked him who she is and why he the comment, he said fb is a normal place, anyone can say anything. Out of anger, I asked him to take down the comment or face and leave me alone, he was bent on making peace but I stood my ground on him taking down the comment. He did not take it down and stopped talking to me. Yesterday, I got the shocker of my life, there was nothing this guy didnt say to me. He said 'I want to control him, I cant control him and that its over. He said 'has he told me he wants to marry me? He has not had sex with me and he cant even breathe, what happens if he does? I kept begging , I begged for over 3 hours, called him but he said he needs his space that I should free him. I was just surprised. Please, I need advice. What should I do?

You are free to drop your comment below.
Send your story to misolakhemmy@gmail.com.

- Copyright © WELCOME TO VOICESALOUD - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -