Posted by : Unknown Thursday, August 25, 2016

Hello voices I'm a lady in my late 20s. I started dating the 1st guy 2years ago and our relationship was going on well until we clocked 6months and I started noticing he is still very much into his ex because I read a message of him and his best friend, he told him if he doesn't marry that babe he won't get married and that friend asked him to free me.

He got to know I read the message after a week and he begged me that it was just a joke which I forgave him then, afterwards he started the 'I don't care' attitude, I always feel like I'm forcing myself on him and when ever I asked him what's up, he'll say it's mood swing and moreover he is having issues with his folks at home, in-short he made me cry sometimes when I feel like I'm the only person in the relationship but he always come back to say he is sorry.
Fast forward to this year January when I saw his emails password as his ex name, I got angry and left.
That was when I started talking to my Roomie cousin that is abroad, he gave me so much attention and care a guy could give we got very close and started dating, our relationship is 6months now, the 1st guy didn't even noticed someone calls me every night for like 4months until the abroad guy sent me a phone as my birthday gift, that was when the first guy  noticed something is happening. To cut the story short,  the 1st guy is now acting like he used to when we met, after begging me not to leave him and promised to pay more attention to our relationship.
The 2nd guy is now in Nigeria and he wanna take the relationship to the next level but I'm thinking of telling him I can't continue anymore because my guy has become what I wanted in everyway. Moreover the 2nd guy is a ladies man, if he doesn't talk to ladies they'll talk to him. I'm just so confused.

Drop your comment below.
Send your story to misolakhemmy@gmail.com

- Copyright © WELCOME TO VOICESALOUD - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -