Posted by : Unknown Monday, August 29, 2016

I am 32 and I've been seeing a 21 year old, just for fun. We are both single and now I  am pregnant with his baby. He is so excited about it that he even told his family. I am not ready to break the news to my family because I  am confused.
I do not know what to do,I don't wanna hurt him by doing abortion but on the other hand I haven't come to terms that he is gonna be my baby's daddy. He is into this with all his heart that he is now talking marriage but this age difference is killing me silently.

We both have good jobs and I know you will be surprised to know that he is one of the managers of  one of the biggest retail outlet in Africa. He already suggested we open a joint account to take care of the baby and also move in together so that we can groom the Baby together. He is too mature for his age but the age difference is scaring me.
Please i need your advice.

Drop your comment below.
Send your story to misolakhemmy@gmail.com.

- Copyright © WELCOME TO VOICESALOUD - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -