Posted by : Unknown Tuesday, August 16, 2016

I am a 300L Student.  I have a boyfriend and we have been dating since 100L. I live with my sister in school and she is in her 500L. Ever since 100L, I have been having issues being stuck with my sister and my boyfriend.  My sister is the one who talks anyhow because I stay with her. On Fridays, I do go and spend weekend at my boyfriend's place and most times before 6a.m, my sister will start calling me to come home and this usually annoys my boyfriend.  She always treats my boyfriend as a kid. 

My sister has been monitoring my movement since 100L and I have been an obedient sister. I have never disobeyed her because I know she's trying to protect me.  Sometimes, she will come home to meet my boyfriend in the house and as her behaviour, she will talk without cautioning herself. Her boyfriend is in our school too and she usually stays at his place. Don't you think I am being pushed around by my sister?
My boyfriend is not happy about it.  I don't want this issue to make him cheat or anything.  He is a perfect guy to me and I love him.

What can I do please?  I need your advise.

You are free to drop your comment below.  Send your story to misolakhemmy@gmail.com.

- Copyright © WELCOME TO VOICESALOUD - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -