Posted by : Unknown Friday, August 19, 2016

Hello voices,  I am a girl 23 and he is 37. I am in my 3rd year and he is a postgraduate student in the same school. I met him when I  was doing a holiday work in a restaurant early this year. He gave me his card and asked me that I should please call him and not throw the card away.

We met 2weeks later, I liked him almost immediately because he's smart, neat, educative, fun to be with and honestly because he is rich and gives easily. He was never stingy with anything that has to do with me no matter the amount.

He's on study leave and sometimes he goes back to PH to help out in his office. Anytime, he travelled to PH he won't call or text and when I try calling, it won't get through but if I use another number to call, it will ring and he will drop the call when he hears my voice. I realised he barred my number from calling him anytime he is away. If he comes back to school he will call to apologise giving 1 excuse or the other. I have never been in love with anyone until I met him. He is truly the only man I learned to love. He never say he loves me or tells me how he feels about me except for how wonderful I am in bed and how  I am the only person that have ever sucked his dick, as if that was suppose to be an achievement.

Last week, I told him point black that I love him and I insisted he tells me how he feels about me else I will go and never return to him. He told me that I shouldn't love him because  he's not worth it. I asked him why? He knelt down and started begging for my forgiveness. I was confused! I told him that he has not done anything wrong and as a matter of fact he is the best boyfriend ever and I am very happy and fortunate to have him. He told me that he is married with a 5year old daughter and that he kept that a secret because he was too scared I was going to break up with him. I was dumbfounded and very angry with my heart for falling for a jerk!

He have been calling and begging for my forgiveness and that he doesn't want to lose me because he truly has learned to love me.

My question is this... Does he truly love me for me or does he love me because I am the only girl who lets him feel her mouth with his dick and feeds her his cum? I love this man and I am finding it very difficult getting him out of my mind. I don't know if I should or not regret everything I did with him. I feel so used! Please, advice me on how to go about this. How can I get him out of my mind and move on?

Drop your comment below.
Send your story to misolakhemmy@gmail.com

- Copyright © WELCOME TO VOICESALOUD - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -